4.17.2012

Fish Fam Food & Juice

Yay, I have started a food & juice blog! I love making, preparing, and cooking food that is healthy, natural, organic, little to no diary & meat, and good!  This will be posts of recipes that I make at home of food and juice. I have been juicing fresh veggies and fruits for the last 6 1/2 years. It's hard to go through the day without our daily juice. I try to juice everyday, but that doesn't always happen. I also try to prepare fresh healthy food everyday, but that doesn't always happen either. But, it's a great thing that it's so easy to pick up whole fruits and veggies and eat them from your hand. Ha! It makes meals easy sometimes! I love making my house full of boys happy and healthy with good food and fresh juice! Some friends helped encourage me to start this so thank you and here we go!

4 comments:

  1. Yay food and juice blog!!! It's about time ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, lets see how soon I can get an food/juice post up! I have lots of pics, but not too much time with so much going on with the boys!

      Delete
  2. I'm willing to wait as longs as it takes. I need your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nora! It's not letting me load my pics. So, I gotta figure that out!

    ReplyDelete