1.31.2013

Kneader's Large Green Avacado Salad

I love love this salad! It's super easy to make at home, but sometimes when I'm out an about, I enjoy this! The raspberry walnut vinaigrette dressing is really yummy! We had these the other night for an alkaline dinner. My husband and I have talked for a while about doing more things to alkaline our bodies, especially before we go to bed. In the last while I've noticed depending on what I eat for dinner (more acidic foods) I will wake up in the middle of the night and not be able to sleep because my tummy is upset and still digesting food. It's almost always healthy food that I've prepared from scratch, but my body is really sensitive. Over the weeks I've found that as I've eaten foods that are alkaline I do much better at night. Just the other night I went to this awesome health seminar about eating an alkaline diet. Check out his summary video here...https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dbcEYT4oP7w.

No comments:

Post a Comment