3.27.2013

Butternut Broccoli Pasta & Salad

This dish is quick and easy! 

Boil the noodles, lightly steam the broccoli, add the sauce, and spices (Organic No Salt Seasoning, Cayenne Pepper, and Peppercorn.) With a yummy salad...lettuce greens, celery, carrots, and green peppers.

I used organic noodles mixed in with this gluten-free noodles. I really like the tru Roots brand that I find at Costco. I also like that it's from Italy. One of my Aunt's daughters has celiac disease and she said one of her friends also had celiacs and said that when her friend went to Italy she said she was just going to eat all the pasta she wanted! Come to find out none of the pasta there bothered her tummy! Our bodies genetics know that "ancient grains" or "ancient seeds" are clean, pure, and nutritious. Our bodies have become sensitive and intolerant to too many foods that man has altered, especially here in the United States. The US is one of the world's top leading producer of genetically modified crops.

This sauce is really good! 

I get a pack of two at Costco for around $6 or $7 (Costco always gets it on and off, so I stock up when I see it.) I saw it was at our local grocery store for just over $6 for one bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment