8.22.2013

Fast & Easy Morning Smoothies

 These morning smoothies are really fast and easy! They are filled with lots of protein, good healthy fats, greens, and some fruit. Above it a mix of 1/2 avocado, some organic strawberry papaya (locally Hawaii grown...wow so good!), a few frozen organic mango chunks, chilled organic coconut cream (from the top of a coconut milk can), 3 leaves of fresh dino kale, almond milk, chilled water, and hemp seeds. Haha, my oldest said to his siblings..."Come look at this gross smoothie mom made!" But, I thought it was so good!

 This is before I added all the kale. Avocado, organic boiled egg, apple banana, mango chunks, coconut milk fat, fermented beet&ginger Kavass drink (where it gets the purple color), almond milk, cold/chilled water, and hemp seeds. 

Then after i added all the kale...
Not as pretty, but all that K Vitamin friendliness in the Kale packs it with so much nutrients!
This might be like all the juices I make, you'll probably have to chug it down. What I like most about these smoothies is that they keep me full for a lot longer until my next snack or meal.


No comments:

Post a Comment