12.31.2013

Christmas Marshmallow Pops


We had fun as a family making these Marshmallow Pops 
to hand out as a Christmas treat for our neighbors.

 They are super fun and easy to make!
I got the idea from the Ree Drummond "The Pioneer Woman."
Her directions here.

First, I got out all the sprinkles and marshmallows.


Put the marshmallow on a stick and dipped them into our melted white and dark chocolate,
which I melted in a double broiler (see her website).

We had to use our finger to smooth out the chocolate around the marshmallow
or else it was dripping with too much chocolate.


Then we dipped, swirled, and sprinkled...


and let the chocolate covering harden.


 I bought some styrofoam and wrapped them in tinfoil
and then stuck our marshmallow pops in.


My kids sure had a lot of fun and said they tasted so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment