5.22.2016

So Good Chicken Salad Wraps



These Organic Chicken Salad Wraps were so so good!

This is one of my fast and easy meals to put together because I always have plenty of quart size ziplock bags filled with organic shredded dark chicken meat ready to use. I regularly buy two whole organic chickens that I cook, separate the white and dark meat, and then use the bones to make broth. It's much less expensive buying organic whole chickens and using EVERYTHING, than it is to buy organic meat and broth separately. It can be a bit of a process, but it's easy and so worth it!

Ingredients:

Organic Sir Kensington's Mayonnaise
Organic Dark Chicken Meat
Organic Green Grapes
Organic Celery
Lemon
S&P

So after adding everything in a big bowl you know what to do...

Mix it all together.
Add extra sea salt, pepper, or lemon to taste.
Top it onto your favorite lettuce.

I love butter lettuce for its softness or iceberg for its crispness.

Add some veggie sides...


And enjoy!

Just one word on the Sir Kensington's Mayonnaise...


DELICIOUS

Good ingredients and so tasty.....


My hubby loves this Siracha Mayonnaise.

There are plenty of great ones right HERE that include Avocado Oil Mayo, Organic Mayo, their Classic Mayo, Chipotle Mayo, their Special Sauce, Dijonnaise, they also have "Fabanaise"a vegan mayor and from what I hear awesome ketchups and mustards. I bought this Siracha Mayo at my local Albertson's that costed $8. Yeah, expensive. However, thankfully I found it at my favorite online food/supplement company Vitacost. Yes!!! Check out their super good prices HERE!

: )

No comments:

Post a Comment