12.21.2016

Cookies & Cream Cheesecake!



This Old Gal has the best pressure cooker cheesecake recipes. So of course I had to make my husband her Cookies N Crème Cheesecake!!

I've only made cheesecake in my Instant Pot and I'll tell you it's actually really easy! But you do have to  follow the directions closely for it to turn out right. Then before you know it in an instant you've got a beautiful cheesecake! 


Cooking time from when it's in the pot and I push the start button to when it's done cooking and I let the natural release pressure go for 15mins this cheesecake is done in an hour! After cooking you do have to let the cheesecake set up overnight in the refrigerator for at least 8 hrs. but longer is more ideal like 12hrs.


The next day pull it out of the springform pan and give a big shout out to yourself...you just made a beautiful cheesecake! YAY. 

Top it off with yummy Oreo's.

 Then take a step back to admire it!


Make sure to take some pictures :)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment