8.22.2018

Instant Pot: Saucy, Tender Pork Chops


The Fish Fam loved these tender and saucy pork chops. I put them down on their plates, we blessed the food, and then I got up to grab something in the kitchen. I was only gone for a couple minutes, but when I came back there weren't any pork chops on their plates and they were licking their chops saying, "These are the best, can you make them tomorrow too!"

Hahaha! I was like did you really just down that whole pork chop?!!

I love love my instant pots and put them to work everyday. They do a great job at making meat tender and juicy. Something that I couldn't really do in the oven or on the stove top. 

Here is the link to the recipe I used from The Kitchn.....https://www.thekitchn.com/instant-pot-pork-chops-257222


If you have an Instant Pot and have it sitting on your counter (unused) don't be scared!!! Get it out and put it to work!! You'll be so glad you did. 

I call my IP Mr. Incredible!


No comments:

Post a Comment