8.20.2018

Breakfast Goodness


This is one of my most favorite low FODMAP breakfasts: Bok Choy, soft boiled egg, and sweet potatoes w/ some peanut butter. Yum!! It's super easy to make in my instant pot. Throw it all in for 5mins. and then it's done! I do have more sweet potato than pictured, but cut it up and didn't keep the fun flower shape. I have to stick close to fodmap safe foods and am really happy this one is a winner.


And this is THE BEST Paleo Pancake mix out there!

Sooo good!



Thank goodness I can order it on Vitacost.com and have plenty of it for me here in Okinawa.


I'll spread some peanut butter or almond butter on the pancakes with some really yummy organic vanilla strawberry jam by Stonewall Kitchen. 


I alternate between these two breakfasts, the photo at the top and this one.

I always look forward to breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment