4.28.2020

Bibimbap!!


We love bibimbap!!!!!! It's probably one of my most favorite meals ever. When we lived in China we lived above a Korean restaurant and I would go down every week to get a hot stone bibimbap bowl and my son loved the kimbap. So delicious!!!

The best part about having Korean Beef Bowls so often is that we can take the leftovers (when there are leftovers) to make bibimbap bowls! Thank goodness for Lifesaving Leftovers!



My kids made the rice, heated up the beef leftovers, peeled and julienned the carrots, fried some eggs, and my husband made the delicious Korean Spinach...https://www.thespruceeats.com/korean-seasoned-spinach-sigumchi-namul-recipe-2118874. One of my kids said don't forget the sesame seeds and Korean sesame seaweed. So so good!!!!


Way to go family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment