12.21.2016

The Cheesecake Post!


I really wanted to make something extra special for my hubby's birthday!

His favorite is oreo anything so of course I had to make an Oreo Cheesecake.

You can't live in Japan and not love Pocky! Well at least that's how it is for the Fish Fam. So I was excited to make a Strawberry Pocky Cheesecake! Let me tell you these Okinawan strawberries are out of this world delicious. The Pocky is a pretzel stick dipped in a chocolate or yogurt of all sorts! Japanese love coming up with all kinds of flavors. I'm sure you can find them around in the States at your local Asian Grocery Store.

For you gingerbread lovers I think you'll love Martha Stewarts Holiday Gingerbread Cheesecake. Smells divine.

Check them out in the individual posts...

No comments:

Post a Comment